It’s been awhile since I’ve seen this one – it used to pop up with on-prem products years ago. Many thanks to the Oracle support team for providing a quick resolution to this minor annoyance.
- Smart View 220.127.116.11.520
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Windows 10
- Cloud products recently connected to: EPRCS, PBCS
- The Smart View menu disappeared from one of the Microsoft Office products, but not all of them. In this case, it went missing from Excel 2013. No matter how many times I closed and then reopened Excel, it would not reappear.
- I did verify that Smart View was still installed properly to the laptop.
- Also, the Smart View add-ins were enabled properly.
- Close out of all instances of that Microsoft Office product.
- Check to see if there are any runaway processes in your task manager. If so, kill/force stop them.
And presto! There and back again…