With Kscope17 formally starting tomorrow, there’s a lot going on and it’s easy to miss some of the less obvious details. Therefore, I’m going to highlight five secrets to Kscope17 that you may not have been aware of.
- Sunday night Exhibit Hall secret: on Sunday night the much anticipated exhibit hall opens. The vendors greet you, the roving entertainment delights you, and there is free food and drinks during this inaugural 2-hour reception. We have very special guests arriving on Sunday night to celebrate the locale. I won’t spill the full secret, but I will hint that some of the entertainment is TV famous. I can’t wait!
- Exhibit Hall secret #2: at the back of the exhibit hall on the wall we have a new surprise that we’re debuting this year. Please participate and bring your camera! This will be there all week and we’ll be sure to take a final picture and distribute it on social media.
- Tuesday night secret: for those of you who choose to attend the happy hour in the exhibit hall on Tuesday night, there will be a furry surprise for you. We will have “puppy therapy” available there. Due to a donation to the local shelter San Antonio Pets Alive and some good negotiation, a group of puppies will be brought into the exhibit hall for attendees to ooh and ahh over. These puppies are available for adoption.
- Wednesday night secret: starting in Miami, we started adding an after party for those who want to continue the special event madness. We’ll be announcing this at the special event, but just in case you miss it, this year the after party event will be on the Riverwalk at a night club called Kremlin. The Riverwalk is a 10-15 minute walk from the special event location, Sunset Station. Buses will be provided to take people back to the hotel from Kremlin at 2am.
- Foodie secret: Every night from 7-9pm at the Canyon Fire pit, the hotel provides the materials for and allows guests to roast their own s’mores. You can find the Canyon Fire pit through the pool, over the bridge, and on the left.
It’s going to be a great week at #Kscope17. See you all soon!