I first cut my teeth on podcasting in summer 2019. The local NTxHUG organization that I help lead encounters a lull during the summer. The Dallas EPM community is very family-oriented and the super hot and sunny summer makes a good case for fun. We decided to move to a virtual format that year and I suggested that we create an informal podcast. We didn’t know what we were doing, and with zero budget and limited bandwidth, we surprised ourselves by doing a 2-episode release. #goodtimes
Since then, I’ve stepped up my game with podcasting. I’ve mentored others on what I’ve learned, and my friend Kevin McGinley, ODTUG Kscope Conference Chair 20-21, even asked me to be a part of his new podcast about the conference.
In early summer 2020 the bug hit me again (especially during quarantine) and my buddy Anthony Manfredi and I set out to create our own podcast on all things Performance Management tech. We incubated for a few months and finally released our teaser episode in late summer. We have no idea where it will go, but we’re having a blast! As a natural creative, I love this!
Below, I’ve compiled a list of podcasts and episodes that I’m proud to be a part of. Check them out!
- Nov 2019: “How to Write a Good Abstract“
- S1 Teaser Aug 2020: Teaser
- S1 E1 Sep 2020: “Ask the Oracle“
- S1 E2 Oct 2020: “Let’s Get Connected“
- S1 E3 Nov 2020: “Let’s Close the Books“
- S1 E4 Dec 2020: “Who Has the Plan?“
- S2 E1 Jan 12, 2021: “New Year Techcast Bash – Part I“
- S2 E2 Jan 26, 2021: “New Year Techcast Bash – Part II“
- S2 E3 Feb 2021: “What’s the Narrative?“
- S2 E4 Mar 2021: “Spreadsheets on Steroids (Dodeca)”
- S2 E5 Apr 2021: “Planning Agility with Anaplan“
- S2 E6 May 2021: “A OneCloud and Kscope EPM Update with Tony Scalese“
- S2 E7 June 2021: “What’s New with Oracle Planning Cloud with Mark Rinaldi“
- S2 E8 July 2021: “Groovy in the Cloud“